Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tornado - Jitterbug

Extreme weather is the theme. Of my dreams.

"To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. (Who me?) Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive? (No, not really. Just my own bad behavior.)

To dream that you are in a tornado, means that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. (Yowtch.) Your plans will be filled with much complications and you will be met with a series of disappointments. (Yowza.)

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. (Or, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?) It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship." (Great Lake Junaluska!)

I found this interpretation from Dream moods. I think I could be a dream interpreter, and I also believe this could be spot on. Not that I'm a bad person, just a gal on the road of life. Feeling a little complicated at the moment. Not that I have bad people in my life either. I have a few passionate people in my life, and when a couple of passionate people get together.....ya know! Kaboom! Like fire and gasoline!!! We just have to respect each other. Just like fire and gasoline, both effective, useful items. Still no beuno to mix, but these folks are valuable for my survival! I'm learning this again and again. The balance. The ultimate success formula. As is yours, mine is unique. Too much like snowflakes, no two folks are alike. It's misdirecting that passion that lands our rears in hot water. Speaking for myself only here.

I dunno if we ever find balance. I understand the theory. Just having trouble with performance.

Wake me up before you go-go, P

No comments:

Post a Comment