Saturday, December 4, 2010

No Parking!

It's no secret I love to write. It's no secret I can be erratic. I hate it when the 2 run together though. I become discouraged, I suppose. Or I think I have to be writing with purpose, and that makes my erratic brain just go haywire. I don't think I need to try harder. I think I just need to do what feels natural. My body is in a real weird rhythm. Sporadic. Almost. I get it. I eat. I drink water. All the time it seems. I love sugar, crave alcohol. Then, my body flips out. Just like Champy did last night.

I have discovered, that isolation brings nastiness over me. In my attitude, in my overall health. I am hoping for a different path soon. And we all know how I feel about hope, right? Thank goodness we can always hang on to that tangible hope.

I am glad, however, I am not like everyone and everything else. There is a difference. It's in me, and it's in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment