Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wheeeeeeeee

Sometimes, life is boring. Blah. I hate that life is just boring sometimes. That makes it all even more boring! Life on an island is boring too. We all want what is just out of reach. Keep fighting the good fight and all that jazzzzzzzz. See? I fell asleep just typing that! I feel like the epitome of patient. Ah, the life of of a martyr. Never ending. (Insert laugh here.) There are times when I just feel dead. Horrible. But we all know God promises good things.

And we know that all things work together for good to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

That verse is an example of God promising good for His people.

Pastor Greg Laurie, helping me once again, "There are really two kinds of people in the world: those who are going through a crisis and those who will go through a crisis." Either one that you are, have faith. Keep hoping. Don't give up. And don't forget to encourage each other. I mean, I feel as if I'm on a raft in the middle of the ocean. But I still look for you, and know that you are there.

For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45

In this verse, I think He is saying, it doesn't matter, good or bad, whatever we think we are. Keep hoping, and understand the things we go through isn't about hurting us, or He is against us, He loves you just the same no matter the circumstance or divide.

Perception is a matter of vision. Look past it.

No comments:

Post a Comment