Saturday, July 31, 2010

You caught me smoking....

Aw. She said it.



She said it, and I felt in complete harmony.





Even though we were miles apart, it was as if we were sitting right there together. Champ with his tongue out, sleeping like an angel. Tiger, perched on my shoulder as if I were to say; "Walk the plank!!!"


Where is this excitement? Why am I a blade of grass in the field? I need something. Boy, is that validating to say. I don't need much money. (That last statement made me laugh.) I had a pretty good thought. I don't want to be a zombie. Zombie's only eat brains. Where's the variety? Only brains? Day in, day out. How 'bout a kidney, dude? Whatever. I long for fulfillment.

I was running a good race, but I feel worn out. I suppose right now it would be a good idea to get prepared for my second wind.

The second wind has to be on it's way.


God sent me a crow today with a worm in it's mouth, just as I thought we were far away.

I also saw a hot pink gremlin, but I think that's just a common part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment