Thursday, September 23, 2010

It puts the lotion on it's skin...

I have news for Courtney Cox. Your face doesn't look real to me anymore. I don't know if ABC has anything to do with it, but, I'm worried. It's ok gal. I'm still obsessed with Joaquin Pheonix, so you might be off the hook for now. I still adore Casey Affleck, and would suggest for you all to embrace his brother, Ben. Especially in his directorial new movie, The Town. I am Paula, and I endorse The Town. Ben, you naughty nugget. There you are with ripped abs making B all blushy and he had that worried face on. To be honest with you, just that scene of you doing chin-ups was more than enough for me. That could have been the whole thing. I would gladly pay another ten bucks to see you exercise. I would. With that, I'm going to say I thought it was fantastic. I enjoyed hearing all that Boston talk. B even had that blushy worried face when I whispered, "Me likey Boston." Inappropriate? No. No. It was more than called for. Oh, and don't get me started on those Wahlberg boys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment