Saturday, May 15, 2010

Didnt see that coming, did you?

so basically my head is just an overflowing trashcan. Much to Champ's horror, there's nothing he can actually eat. I know, I haven't posted all week, but, there hasn't been any time to. Today is a crazy day for me. I got off my lazy tail last night and dyed my hair so my gray's don't "holla" at anyone else, okay, for at least a month. Today is my nephew's birthday party, he turned 8 on Thursday, so big up's to him! B and I are going to a wedding today, and I am prepared to see A LOT of people I used to know when I was married to Tea bag. SO it may be awkward, so I may be trying not to make it a huge deal. Did I mention Brandon's dad wants me to take pictures for him, and sit next to his mom during the wedding? His mother lost her husband last week to cancer, and I don't mind one bit. I think today is going to be full of choices, possible meltdowns, and ect, ect, ect........ Oh, and my exceptional planning skills are paying off. Okay, not really. I still need to wrap H's birthday present. Oh, and I need to wrap the wedding couple's gift also. Oh, did I mention I have to buy the wrapping paper? Captain Awesome. Did I mention that my allergies are a raging storm in my head, and the only real way to cope is to shower A BUNCH AND BE DRUGGED ON BENADRYL? Whatever.

I do have great news though. B got a call form Pilot and they want him to take some tests, yada, yada, yada, so we are taking this as a positive and looking in the direction of the future. This feels great to us. Oh, and B has been working like a Trojan horse to get the house ready to rent, and that is a huge blessing as well.

There is so much more in the trash can but I cant get settled down enough to tell you!


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment