Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Over the Moon

In a blink of an eye it can all change. Hope is a great thing. Especially when it comes to visit, and also when hope holds you. It's a type of realationship that is tumultuous but delicious at the same time. I like the feeling you get when you feel hope getting real close to your face, as if it's the first kiss. But one of those over the top, move a piece of hair out of my face and make me focus on the moment type of thing. Pure magic. These are the fractious moments that make you hold your breath. This is the moment I am in. Pull me to the earth and discover logic. Ka-pow. I'm like a snake unraveling my skin. Kinda strange but cool at the same time.

Oh metamorphosis, let's see the production!

I look up to her because she does so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment