Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baker Street

Today has been an extremely trying day. You know when you can accept things or change when you go with the flow. Eventually brushing your teeth at 11 am. I am sunburned and pretty raw dog today. Understanding many changes. Processing words in my ears. Grappling with expectations. Realizing things are hard, but recognizing things were harder for folks decades ago and they still got by no matter what. I wish I were off today because I would just do something by myself. Because I can and no one can take that freedom away at this very second. Champ is staying at the hospital and we wish him a speedy recovery. He has colorful diarrhea and wanted me to hold him all night. His tummy sounded like and angry storm. I want him home.



B and I hiked Allum Cave yesterday and it was gorgeous. I was on lookout for snakes, because it seems like I always run up on one and walk over them in oblivion. Super dangerous there folks. B has a lot of rules when we hike which made me call him a joy sucker and we both were "fight or flight" at that point. We talked things out and I need to adjust my attitude sometimes. We really had fun with the picnic and B laughing because I ate half a bag of Sunchips on the way home.....


Not a lot to say but I'm proud of you and keep on truckin'.......

1 comment:

  1. "We really had fun with the picnic..."

    This makes me tremendously envious...

    ReplyDelete