Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jordan River

Still trying. Still reaching for understanding. Here I am, at the Jordan River. Along with Joshua. Why I struggle is very clear. The reason why is coming together. Sometimes we have to lose to gain. At what point can I just say, I can't lose any more? I am healthy. I am thankful. It's all this Titanic bull I can't seem to comprehend. What's the real story? Heavenly motivation has to come before earthly motivation. Did we hit the iceberg? Was it seen beforehand? Did no one care to ring the bell? All I know for sure, is I have to take some steps, but these steps are completely not my design, and as usual, not by my choice. All I need to hear, is His voice. Faith is huge. I devote my life to it. At least trying like crazy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment