Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Buddy Rich, I am.

I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle. What could it be, It's a mirage, you're scheming on a thing that's sabotage. ( Self sabotage )

That's like standing on the threshold of a sinkhole. Like the one I know well,and I still think is amazing..... Nothing around it, just smack dab in the middle of the woods. It's very deep, so deep, that when you throw rocks in it, it's hard to hear where it hits. Also, amazing hiding place. No one thinks to look for you by a huge sinkhole.


Dreams. Dreams. Dreams. Working overtime in my little mind at night. They say, when you dream, that dreams arise from REM sleep, in which the brain is as active as it is when the body is awake. Makes crystal clear sense to me.

Latest dream? About a snake in a creek. I had stopped by the creek, and stuck my foot in, it was cold, but I couldn't see the bottom. Which is a phobia of mine. I can't get into water I can't see my feet in. Stupid huh? Being a woman of faith, that's my fear? Silly.

The snake, was very thick, almost cartooney. I was very fearful. First of all, I had put my hand out to touch it. Cartooney, and very mean looking. I wanted to pet it though. Very curious about what kind of snake it could be, I get in the water, waist deep. Just about to catch the thing, and I wake up.

I hate that. When I just don't know how it ends. Or being completely awakened from something so intense. I looked at the clock. 3:33.

Triple numbers? That's my shizzy. I dig the triple threat I suppose.

Snakes seen in a dream. Many different interpretations.

To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Alerting you of something in your waking life you may not be aware of.

Symbolize temptation. Fears of sex, intimacy, or commitment. Phallic symbol.(obvious)

Snakes can represent healing, transformation, knowledge, and wisdom.

Indicative of self renewal and positive changes.


Kindly sheep, your gentleness is sometimes misunderstood for weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment