Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Karate!!!! CHOP!!!!

The reason? Is you just couldn't understand my emotions, because you had been so emotionally unavailable all these years.

So I sat down on the dock of the bay, (where the watermelons grow), (Is that Otis Redding?), and tried to understand. I thought, if you give me an inch, I will give a yard.

All this time, while Cher plays in the background, I reevaluate our friendship. And the beast it turned into.

I am so glad you live so far away. You always turned into my crutch. Then when you called Monday, I was kicked smack dab on my rear when you asked " How are you sleeping? "
That could have been a rhetorical question. Easily.

Derailing the train?

I like what the caterpillar turned into. This butterfly?
We may not talk every week, but at least, once a month.


I was wrong about the full moon. It may be Thursday.
I mentioned five and a deuce. And to unplug.


Long for the warm weather, even in my shyness, bursting full of confidence.
I've kinda always been that way. A walking paradox? Is that the right phrase?

Kelly sings in 2 weeks. I love her. She's amazing. I can't wait.
She mentioned to Shelane about us becoming roommates, and Shelane just about choked.
She said, Paula can't have a roommate. Much less two.
She loves us, but she just couldn't do it. She would suffocate.
Ha. Imagine me with a roommate. It would be the laugh, or storm of the century.

Remember that movie? George Clooney was brutally handsome.

The ship goes down.
I just couldn't jive with the ulterior motives.
I can't afford it.
Pain in confession, When we confess, we have to move from it.
Embarrassment is fleeting.
Mama's little vacuum.


I'm not a mind reader, but I suppose I could train.


Is there a course?


A card to go by?


Application questions.......


Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season, we shall reap if we do not lose heart.Galatians 6:9

Here I am, at my peak, and empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment