Monday, August 24, 2009

Boom Boom Boom

Let's go back to my room, so we can do it all night, and I can make you feel right....

Stop right there big boy. What have you done for me lately?

Not too much it looks like. So I'm pretty mad. At everybody. The firecracker in my saddle?
Is hot. Nothing to fuck with. You will get your hand blew off.....

My mood is fine, and I am not looking for the silver outline in the fucking clouds today. I can only appreciate time as of late. I feel like the bunny rabbit in Alice more and more.
I carry that complexity Alice holds in her hands also.....

I sent something to post secret..... I told you all I would tell you. Well, to be honest with you, I have decided it would be a waste of time,to post it in my blog, and, I don't look forward to your reaction. I would pay attention to this website. This secret, will stand out to you, especially if you know me, even if I'm just a little acquaintance to you.


I have other places and other time lines on my mind today.

On the Simpsons, Lisa was given a pill called IGNORITALL. I am positively interested in this product. I am just as curious as a fucking cat. It would be the bee's knees. TO paste that smile on my face. To really not care.

I sound like an ass, don't I? Well, here I am, making that stupid sound those fuckers make. Annoying. Down right endearing.


Get in line for the show, I am full of assery today. I've lost weight. It was confirmed today! Not much of an appetite is helping me. And God help, I can't eat any more fake chocolate. I would just rather be without it. I need more discipline. I'm still not trying hard enough.


I need a bumper sticker that says : I WOULD RATHER BE USING A PUNCHING BAG.


Like I said, welcome to the jungle.


I'm running like a mother fucker tonight. All this detox, removal of distraction, has been positive.
So, I'm only maintaining that satisfaction at present.


Smooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment