Monday, September 14, 2009

Til the cows come home!

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. Well dear, today, I feel just fine. A new beginning? To take the liberty to really understand the fruit of my life. IS freedom. Reclaiming said freedom is difficult. Beating down the ones who want to see you fail, well, those folks are just assholes. In all honesty, not to sound like an uppty cow, but, it is what it is. Love how you want to be loved. Love them all just the way they are, improvements will come along with the maturity of said individual and/or realationship.

I have been crying today. Nothing more than frustration. With my allergies. Surviving on Benadryl and Dayquil, also just drinking out of a gallon jug full of water. Doctor appointment tomorrow. I literally cant wait. I feel like a young boy getting ready to go to his first strip club.

I'm just that excited about it.

The weekend? Was wonderful. And fun. I'm just gonna tell ya, cause I have limited time, I had a blast with the 2 boys in the van at the biker rally! I did find a pick in my bra the next day when we got home, btw.

And that was enough to make me so incredulously happy, I believe, I may be on cloud nine.

If you take me at my worst, then you can handle me at my best.

That's all for now. I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment