Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks for the water

Today feels quite a bit more like Halloween to me for some reason. I believe I am playing dress up more and more. It's fun moving on though. Not feeling so tattered and torn. Looking more vintage than rubbish. All of our lives are evolving more and more. Whether we like it or not. Can envision it or not. It's hard to look at things in a new light. Now I'm afraid. We know this.

I'm thankful for the ones who decided to include me in their lives. It's incredibly exciting. So does it matter if someone doesn't like me? Nope. I continue to go on. Love me or hate me, you still think of me. It still makes me belly laugh how folks trip over themselves just to kiss your ass and continue to feed that warped head of yours........... (person this is directed at, won't read this ever. So you're welcome, asshole.)

I am basically obsessed with purchasing a Bunny Yeager photography book, wonderful M.A.C. lipstick, anything 50's and 60's, a fabulous pair of high waisted, wide legged trousers, a FANTASTIC sailor suit I found on the cheap, and ya know, a basic high-end lifestyle.


It feels so crazy. Even at 30, I'm growing. I'm reinventing myself.

I thought about what Sue had said yesterday, sitting in front of the camera. She had said how I look like a little girl...... and I love it. Big thanks for allowing me to be a part of YOUR unique creative process. If I catapult your ego, will simply keep on keepin' on with mine?

With that said, I love you, every last one of you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment