Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Champ!!!!

That's right. The boy is 2. I didn't either!!! I mean, I didn't think he would ever turn 2!!! And here he is!!! Lived through dog bites, pancreatitis, colitis, gastroenteritis, coccidia, and he still manages to take care of me. He was up and down last night, which, I think he was nervous from the storm, he may be deaf, but that makes him ten times more perceptive of things around him. We woke up at the foot of the bed, literally, nose to nose. I'm wildly in love with my dog.



He's just the tits.



Still 2!!!



My boy has eaten everything under the sun, puked it up, cuddled with me, sits by my feet while I wash the dishes, pokes his head into the shower when I'm in it, looks at me with his beautiful eyes and makes me melt. If we sit on the couch, he has to be right on my lap, licking the book I read, chewing on the remote control, chasing Tiger like good brothers do, licking my face to tell me he loves me, has learned sign language, can sit, shake, and high five.



2!!!



Been beside me all this time, and has always been faithful. Playing in the garbage can , looking through the dirty laundry, pushing my buttons, destroying shoes, hoppin' in the bath tub, lovin' every second. I love the boy. I love him.



2!!!



Looking for the turkey that's hidden in the house, jumping on Jme, crying in his kennel, hating whoopins', layin' on his back, all 4 legs flallin' in the air..................



Woke up with crazy hair.



Saw a turkey this mornin' in the driveway, and she was all alone!!! I then see 2 little baby turkey!!! I had gotten out of the car, and would have tried to hold 'em, but the mama turkey, was squalin' at me, and givin' me the turkey eye.... amazing.

Today is gonna be a good day. (Cause it's my baby's birthday!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment