Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Muffins?

All is well, and all in all. I have just enough this day, to give out, give in, and press on. I coulda swore I felt your hands all over me, and I liked it for a few minutes. Snapped back into reality when the phone rings, and think about where to go? Who to see? Did you miss me at all? Of course you did. All I can think of is the bakery, and I know better. I know, better. It's raining.

It's so raining.

Not in here.

I can't wait to see Sue and the kids, and of course, meet Josh. The meeting of the minds? Yeah. It's gonna be a real p***y wetter. Sorry, my mind is full of trash this morning.

You see, I have been on this great, good, path. Which, I should continue to meander for a while, but a wise woman told me yesterday, it was time to let the devil out of this girl.....

Whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment