Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall in or out

My agenda for the next few days is as follows:



I will not be losing my shit over things I cannot control. (Who am I kidding? This is a part of my personality that should be embraced.)



Clean out my closet. Say good bye to the things I DO NOT realistically wear/with holes/coffee stains/shit that doesn't fit. Do you hear me? Shit that doesn't fit!



Work out. For one hour. Daily. I did it Sunday, and I can do it again.



I am looking forward to my trip to see The Nason Family in beautiful Possum Holler. Er, Tallapoosa, GA. I love to visit them. Lots of of love waiting there. Lots of love haulin' ass from Tennessee right back at 'em. I have a confession. I am DYING to work with Sue. I know it's not REALLY work, even though we both need to be focused enough and not hungover from said cocktails and ever seductive trampoline laying. I have been writing down ideas. Not just for our work time, but for shits and giggles with a woman I have professional and personal respect for. Susan Nason's talent outshines most mortals. Too bad she is overlooked due to PURE IGNORANCE. I am motivated by her perseverance. By her utter gall. For her courage. I am proud and greatly honored to be her friend and colleague. This is me, gushing over her and her work. Did you know that this wonderful bird is a self taught genius? Yep, I said it. Watermark that shit. Even over faces. You are not being bitchy, you are protecting YOUR rights. You are a maniacal genius. Yep, I called you a genius and I also celebrated said genius by marking you as "maniacal." I love it. Keep it up, and I can't wait.




Did I mention how badly I cannot wait to work with you? I have learned so much from you, just in conversation. Much less having you show me HOW to do something.




Captain, my Captain!




I am curious as hell about the abandoned building.




We need to be at The Pig. We need to discuss attire.




I am living to go anywhere with you outdoors in galoshes, overalls and cute toboggans.




We need to go ahead and pinpoint what we might shoot. Have a PLN/Nason Plan.




P.S. I love you Josh Nason. How 'bout them Yankees? Are you ready for the thunder? Let's all hope so.







Okay. I ordered a pimpin' Hunter S. Thompson t-shirt yesterday. I can't wait to wear it. I am back to a relatively normal reading schedule. I may have all these books read by the end of winter!!! How fun! I am going to church. It helps ground me and not be so crazy. It's great. I feel like I am living inside God's Will for my life. This is a proclamation, huh? I feel in my heart of hearts that it's the truth.





Have I mentioned how great it is to not be dating a douche bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment