Saturday, July 25, 2009

Come As You Are

Don't you love that? Our greatest sacrifice some days, is ultimate surrender. To yourself, family, partner, functions, groups, interests, to our own personal Gods and Saviors. I adore the phrase, because, it doesn't limit what we can do, it is what we will do. We all have these little shells we are in. Cocoons. And I love mine. I like to think of mine as a chocolate shell. Like the ones on ice cream? Delicate, but tough at the same time, and equally delicious.

My Horoscope for today. July 25, 2009.
If that little high-pitched voice in your head says something to you, listen up!
Take a break! No matter what you are doing, you need to keep up the stress levels from rising too high or you risk becoming overwhelmed. Slow down and enjoy the sights!
If you're fixing somebody's plumbing, they're going to be grateful. Ditto if you're reconfiguring their computer. Ditto if you're helping them decide what to wear to a career-altering interview. You have lots of talents, and your ability to solve problems is one of them. the folks in your vicinity are sure lucky to have you!

Wow. what an encouragement. As you know, I don't take full stock in this, but, look at those words, that are lifting me up. I can kind of peek over the edge of the pit I have been in. What a good feeling. And relief. A song, I have heard over, and over, that has been my mantra, is By Third Day. The title is Revelation. So true. It has been my prayer, when I couldn't say anything else. Give me a Revelation.......


I will not be taking a break today, however, I have to work harder than ever. The farm has so much to do on, it. I am overwhelmed. I have help coming today, so I am relieved. Bryan is bringing stuff for me to play with, and hopefully, not break. I test the limits on stuff. Stupid huh?
I guess that's why I have a broken lawnmower, 2 dead weed eaters.... and so on and so forth.


I didn't want this one to be so short, because there is so much to unveil. Maybe later. check this thing like a lifeline..... Smooch!



P.S.
I am eternally grateful due to the fact, help is here, is on the way, Terry Wise, you help me so much. Tire changing, (last night) Thank You!!! (My Daddy said Thank You too.)
In a normal moment, when I wouldve cried, and wailed, yo uhelp me stay calm. I need all of you, who have been so gracious lately. We all need to meet up and have dinner, I realize, the span of states I speak of here.... TN, NC, GA, TX..... Goodness.

P.P.S.
If I can, I will toot my own horn! TOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment